Sydney, NSW, Australia
Ariel Air Charters was founded in 2007 and has been serving our community with top notch customer service and safety ever since. We are excited to announce that we now have offices in 4 different countries and work with thousands of clients who choose Ariel Air for their charters.
We love it when people with the same values want to join our team!
We are seeking Pilots who are true professionals to be our Ambassadors and progress their careers with Ariel Air Charters. This is a full-time position and will be based from Sydney, Australia. You'll be flying regularly both domestically and internationally (mostly to New Zealand and Asia).
Essential Selection Criteria
We require all applicants for the position of Pilot to possess the following:
- Australian Commercial Pilot Licence or Australian Air Transport Pilot Licence
- Command Multi Engine Instrument Rating
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority Class 1 medical certificate
- Minimum of 1000 hours total flight time
- Minimum of 500 hours Command or ICUS flight time on multi-engine aircraft under the I.F.R
- Minimum 200 hours Command SAAB 340 / DH8 / EMB-120 / F50 (or similar)
- Australian citizen or permanent residence status
- Non Residents are eligible to apply, subject to meeting Immigration requirements